Saturday, 9 April 2011

Vintage Book Cover Art Inspiration

I have been thinking about designing something based around some vintage cover art. I have seen it done before and when done well it really looks good.

I have posted lots of similar film posters before here, but this time I thought I would concentrate of book cover art. I got a bit carried away and I could have ended up posting a lot more, maybe I will do another post sometime soon if everyone enjoys it.

Some of these are now real collectors items and can fetch upwards of £500 at auction. I seems like reading was a lot more glamorous back in the day!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Trendspiration - Fashion, Art, Design, Celebrity, Film, Photography, Illustraion, Animatio © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness